Dwar l-iskola

Xewkija Primary School opened its doors in a house in Triq Santa Katerina in 1861.  It catered only for boys .  In 1862, a second school was opened for girls. Both schools were moved to two different premises in Triq it-Tiġrija in 1937.    
The building of a spacious  school in Triq il-Ħamrija started in 1955.  It welcomed the first intake of students in 1958.  It was later renamed Rosa Magro, a former headmistress from Xewkija in 1999. 
Faċilitajiet fl-iskola

Faċilitajiet fl-iskola

Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Agħlaq din il-lista

Immaniġja l-iskola

  • Frankline Zammit Galea, Head of School

    Frankline Zammit Galea

    Head of School
  • Miriam Galea, Assistant Head

    Miriam Galea

    Assistant Head

Ibgħat il-messaġġ

School calendar

Niżżel il-kalendarju