Birkirkara Primary School, as it still stands today, was built in 1926. This same school served as a hospital during the second World War. Up to the present date, the school still retains its identity at the very heart of Birkirkara.
Birkirkara Primary forms part of St Theresa College and the school population is close to 800 pupils – Kindergarten to Year 6. Our school also provides education for learners from a migrant background.
Our ultimate aim is to enable each and every individual move forward in life, thus enhancing school vision – ‘Little steps lead to great strides’.