About the school

The school population is around 200 students.  According to the latest statistics 40% are foreigners.  The remaining 60% are not all Maltese nationals, born of two Maltese parents; a few students are Maltese birth, but both parents are foreigners.  A few others have one of their parents who is not Maltese.  Some students come from countries outside the E.U. and so we have quite a mix.

At present there are five kindergarten classes and eleven Primary classes. 

School management

Send an enquiry

School calendar

Download calendar